If you’d like to be part of Buy Australian Properties success and are committed to turning your dream of being your own boss, enjoying the freedom and the financial rewards of owning your own business into a reality, then here is your opportunity.
Our 4 Step process to becoming a Franchise Owner is:
1. Expressions of interest
- Register your interest at info.buyaustralianproperties.com.au
- Or call us on 1300 99 55 12
2. Getting to know each other
- Preliminary Phone ‘Fit’ Meeting.
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
- Receive total investment estimate sheet and consider your finance options.
- Discuss which Promotional Marketing Areas are available.
- Complete an Expression of Interest Application form to help us determine your suitability for the BAPC system.
3. Due Diligence
- Attend a fit meeting interview at our National Support Office (NSO).
- Complete BAPC Financial Modeller to help you understand your potential return on investment scenarios.
- Choose your preferred Promotional Marketing Area.
- Pay a refundable deposit and receive a copy of the BAPC Disclosure Document and Franchise Agreement.
- Begin your due diligence obtain your independent legal and financial advice (make appointments with your Accountant & Lawyer).
- Confirm with BAPC you have obtained finance approval confirming you can make payment for the franchise fee on the signing of your franchise agreement.
4. Approval and grant of Franchise
- BAPC will inform you whether your application has been approved or declined.
- If approved a conditional franchise approval letter will be sent to you.
- Complete your Franchise Instructions sheet and make payment for your documentation fee.
- Seek mandatory independent legal, financial and business advice.
- Execute and return the Franchise Agreement.
- Make payment of Franchise Licence Fee.
- BAPC will make available induction dates subject to the completion of formal approval conditions.
- Cooling offer periods apply to enable induction and training to commence.
- You will be provided with a comprehensive 5-day induction held at the National Support Office in West Burleigh, Queensland providing all formal conditions have been met.
- An additional 5 days’ infield business development support with be provided BAPC National Support Office personal in your Promotional Marketing Area.
Grant of Franchise – Congratulations!
You’re now an official BAPC Franchise owner!
BAPC provides you with ongoing support from the National Support Office.
You are now a part of a network of Buy Australian Properties Franchisees.
We are committed to your success because your success is our success and remember we said “it’s not going to be easy it is going to be worth it”.
The above is a guide only. The application process is dependent on individual circumstances.
The time can take approximately 8-12 weeks to become an unconditional BAPC Franchisee.
If you would like to be a part of a property investment business that is driven by the needs of its clients, then we look forward to hearing from you.